What is it/what does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A comprehensive program for picking up, attracting and dating beautiful women
- You started to talking to a girl but didn’t know how to take the conversation to the next level and create attraction
- Advanced body-language secrets you can use to command a woman’s respect and turn her on (they’re not what you think)
- Do you have a hard time knowing exactly what stage of the game you are in with a woman and what you should do next?
- You were talking with a woman and it seemed like a job interview – it was a series of questions that led nowhere
- The 1 sentence you can use every time to guarantee you won’t end up in the dreaded Friend-Zone” with women
- 2 internal mental excercises that you can use on the spot to instantly triple your confidence when around women
- You’ve stood around a bar or club and had no idea how to break through the barrier that groups of women put up
- The ONLY way to get a girl who “just wants to be friends” to start feeling sexually attracted to you
- Do you still get a sick feeling in the pit of your stomach when you get “shot down” or rejected by a woman?
- How you can take your physical “flaws” and make women see them as the most attractive part of you
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Power Dating scores 71.06/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.datingwar.com/powerdating/, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $39.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: datingwar.com you’ll also be taken through to datingwar.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)